A new Payday 2 update 232.2 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update addressed various exploits. Today’s Payday 2 patch 232 download size is around 17.3MB.
Unfortunately, since the last Payday 2 patch 2.28, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 232.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Patch 232.2 Changelog – December 16, 2022
- Fixed an exploit where players could claim perk deck reward before the community side job was finished.
- Fixed an issue where one could receive unintentional weapon mods in drops.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Car 4 & short barrels.
- Fixed an issue where the Cassian ELITE Sight top-mounted sight was misaligned on AK.762.
- Fixed an issue where the ordnance bag was deployed away from the players view.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Izhma 12G shotgun & short barrels.
- Fixed a visual issue on Mark 10 colors & scopes.
- Fixed a visual issue where the North Star locked icon displayed “DLC” instead of “Achievement/Side job” lock.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Platypus 70 using gadgets with 45 degree sights caused issues
- Fixed an issue where a unintended stock option was available for the Locomotive 12G shotgun that caused visual issues.