Payday 2 update 218 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update added various crash fixes and quality of life improvements.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 218 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Payday 2 February 16 Update Changelog?
- Updated the “Big Mike” mask so that it will now be returnable.
- Anyone who may have sold the mask from their inventory will also receive a new one.
- The Shell Rack weapon mod for the Reinfeld 880 Shotgun and Locomotive 12G Shotgun will now increase the total ammo by 6 shells instead of the magazine size.
- Fixed a crash related to having a charm on a secondary OVE9000 Saw with HQ weapons disabled.
- Fixed a potential crash for clients related to the host closing their games while in a heist.
- Added weapon description to the Valkyria Rifle explaining that the weapon is silenced by default.
- Fixed an issue where higher tier weapons located in slot 1 of the inventory would not be deactivated on non-active profiles when going infamous.