PAYDAY 2 patch 238.2 is available to download on PC. According to the official PAYDAY 2 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the Crude Awakening Heists. Payday 2 update 238.2 also includes improvements for matchmaking and prioritizing friends’ lobbies.
Previously, a major Payday 2 update 2.38 added quality-of-life changes and fixes. Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 238.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
PAYDAY 2 Patch 238.2 Notes – July 4, 2023
Crude Awakening Heists
- Graphical Improvements
- Fixed graphical pop-in when looking out of an office window onto the platform where the zipline finishes.
- Collision Fixes
- Fixed players standing on top of invisible collision on the stairs leading up to the oil puzzle.
- Fixed bloodstains appearing on props in the security room where they shouldn’t.
- Resolved collision issue near the docking area causing the player’s head to clip through a pipe.
- Fixed bags getting stuck on a ladder connected to the big yellow crane outside the locker room.
- Crash Fixes
- Fixed a crash when picking up gear on the Black Cat and Golden Grin Casino heists, as well as similar heists where crashes occurred randomly.
- Improved Lobby Display
- Updated CRIME.NET to prioritize displaying friends’ lobbies before public lobbies.
- Fixed issue where inviting favorite heisters did nothing in the social hub through Steam.
- Filter Fixes
- Resolved issues with matchmaking that caused Crime Spree and Holdout lobbies to be displayed under the Heists filter.
- Fixed a related issue where players became soft-locked if they used game mode filters, requiring a game restart.
- Fixed issue that prevented modded players’ lobbies from being displayed on CRIME.NET.
- Filter Functionality
- Players now need to click on “Apply These Settings” in the filters menu of CRIME.NET for their chosen server filters to take effect.
- Distance filter on CRIME.NET has been reintroduced, prioritizing servers hosted closest to the player:
- “Close” fetches servers from the player’s country only.
- “Far” fetches servers from the player’s region (groups of countries).
- “Worldwide” fetches servers from anywhere in the world (default option).
Download PAYDAY 2 update 238.2 on PC.