Patron update (Oct 11, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Patron patch notes, the latest update added both new content, improvements of previous features, and a bunch of fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Patron patch will address a few of these errors.
Patron Patch Notes – October 11, 2021
First and foremost – the new stuff!
- New full map added: Caldera.
- New wild animal added to some maps: deer
- The Clothes shop now has the ability to give citizens in its radius nice looking and fashionable hats and a small Happiness bonus to boot
- Added Scarecrow to crop field, if wheat or oats is planted
- Added loading screens hints
- Added new foliage on certain maps
- Added Quartz mining in Stone quarry (used in Glass production)
- Added University building for the educating of the young (12-20 yrs). Allows faster class advancement and elevated Education SI
- Added Book binder building – produces Books
- Added Paper Mill building – produces Paper
- Added Glassworks building – produces Glass
Then a bunch of tweaks and improvements…
- Changed the position of the Jewelry store I research to prevent researching Jewelry store II before the first one
- When switching trade deals from Docks to Harbor, game doesn’t transfer maximum Dock trade amount anymore, but sets a new one as intended
- In buildings panel filter, the last building in the group isn’t missing anymore
- If an adult lives in a Shelter, no marriage will occur
- When moving into a house, housing SI increases by +40, and when moving into a Shelter it increases by +20
- Continue button in the main menu now properly detects the last used save
- Combo bonuses are now set properly if you simultaneously build two buildings that affect each other
- Farmers in Fields and Orchards now literally pick up harvest from plant to plant, during harvest season
- Tweaked Pest event: radius between affected fields is increased, and probability of infection for adjacent field is decreased
- Tweaked Research: the balance between several research prices and research durations has been adjusted
- Tweaked Cookies prices and rebalanced the Bakery
- The size of Tornado disaster is increased
- Tweaked difficulty: on higher difficulty settings, adult population consumes more food in later years
- Tweaked difficulty: on higher difficulty settings, adult population consumes more luxuries in later years
- Tweaked climate variables: dry and tropical climate now require more firewood in temperatures of 15 degrees Celsius and below
- Corrected the Townhose typo
- Leaves on trees now have a proper coloring change when switching from Winter to Spring
- Corrected situation when wrong SI hint was shown on one of the answers on the King’s ransom event
- Corrected a bug that could cause workers to not pick up crops from the fields
- Corrected a possible bug when game reloading sometimes kept field crops resources/lumber in a forest to linger from the previous save
- Large Park research now unlocks Orchard seed III research, as intended
- Buildings panel icons are now properly aligned and do not overlap with other visuals
- When building a road, all plants in its path are now properly removed
Download free Patron update for PC (Steam).