Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.0.6d (Sep 24, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest added a number for bug fixes, qualtiy of life improvements, and more. PF WOTR patch 1.0.6d also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. PF WOTR patch 1.06d will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous 1.0.6d Patch Notes (Sep 24, 2021)
Quests and companions:
- When companions temporarily left your group as a part of the story, they could return dead if they had negative conditions on them – fixed;
- When selecting the unique dialogue option for the Secret mythic path in the final dialogue, cutscene could freeze – fixed;
- Companion quests sometimes weren’t failing if the companion was sacrificed by the Lich – fixed;
- Demon Mythic could sometimes be unselectable for some time after exiting combat – fixed;
- In some circumstances Inger-Maggor didn’t drop the key for the gate – fixed;
- Cold Waters quest now correctly displays the warning to complete the quest before the end of this chapter only in chapter 2.
- It’s no longer possible to get Shadow Dance quest if the player failed Corruption quest in Chapter 3
- Mephistopheles used to summon too many Hellhounds. – fixed. Who let the dogs out?!
- Shamira sometimes didn’t want to interact with the player in Shadow Dance quest – fixed;
- it’s no longer possible to get two Immaculate Petals in Prisoner of the Abyss quest;
- Aeon now sees Wenduag’s aura. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!
- Aiwu no longer forgets you when you switch to Legend mythic path after being Azata;
- Trever in Prisoner of the Abyss quest had his weapon in the inventory instead of hands – fixed;
- Sosiel’s quest in the Abyss now updates correctly if you go directly to the arena manager in a search for Trever.
- After telling Woljif to leave the party in Defender’s heart, your character could become stuck – fixed;
- Dialogue with Mephisto sometimes didn’t continue after a successful diplomacy check – fixed;
- Dead previous owner of Battle Bliss no longer keeps appearing after completion of the questline. – fixed;
- Changed the balance in The Price of Loyalty quest;
- Attack out of Nowhere quest could fail if you visit Molten Scar after Ivory Sanctum – fixed;
- It was possible to “break mechanism” multiple times at Blackwater – fixed;
- Party could sometimes get stuck in between islands after a failed athletics check in Alushinyrra – fixed;
- Channel Negative Energy — Heal Undead Trap in Ivory Sanctum didn’t heal the Eternal Guardian – fixed;
- Heart of Mystery portals were incorrectly open earlier than intended – fixed;
- Optimized freezes when islands “snap into place” in Alushinyrra (small freezes still remain, but much less than before);
- Crusade: Inquisitor’s Divine Favor didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Crusade: Divine Favor was missing a description – fixed;
- When a unit teleported into a trap and died there, its turn would never end – fixed;
- Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Ice Storm’s slowing effect didn’t work – fixed;
- Favored Enemy — Flying and Favored Enemy — Large didn’t work – fixed;
Classes & Mechanics:
- Trickster’s Stealth 3 rank was giving incorrect amount of Spell Resistance – fixed;
- Game could freeze in Mythic levelup – fixed;
- Aeon’s Bane no longer dispells effects cast by allies.
- Breath of Life is correctly not affected by Spell Resistance now.
- Protection from Arrows was not bypassed by non-magical melee weapons – fixed;
- Oracle’s Life Link ability was only usable on the caster instead of the allies – fixed;
- Touch spells sometimes would fail for last characters in Initiative order after allies (including summons) or enemies joined combat after it started – fixed;
- Prediction incorrectly indicated that a character on a stunned mount can attack enemy that’s not close enough to attack without moving – fixed;
- Charge and Overrun abilities were not checking if caster and his mount can actually move, leading to freezing turn in TBM – fixed;
- Sacred Weapon abilities for Warpriest had no description – fixed;
- Wizards of Divination school were sometimes not able to memorize spells in their schools slots – fixed;
- Spelleater’s ability Blood of Life didn’t have a description – fixed;
- Added descriptions of the groups of demons for the Favored Enemy ability;
- The Divine Hunter’s Otherworldly Companion provided incorrect resistances to the said animal companion – fixed
- Golden toad now has a properly solid cost and weight;
- Jubilost’s signed Almanac now actually contains his signature.
- Seal of Madness no longer affects allies;
- Aeon immunities now have proper tooltips;
- A couple of NPCs had placeholder portraits – fixed;
- It was sometimes impossible to finish respec for level 9 mythic – fixed;
- Animal companion portraits could disappear from the control panel when switching zones – fixed;
- Minor visual fixes in interface of Crusade generals.
- Faith Hunter tooltips for the FH symbol at 10, 14, and 18 had no description – fixed;
- Bonuses to character stats sometimes weren’t displayed correctly. – fixed.
- Pop-up messages on global map will now stop the movement of the commander’s party;
- Unfair difficulty had unplanned additional improvements to enemy stats – fixed;
- Addressed the issue with lagging mouse cursor.
- Addressed a number of errors that caused the game to crash;
- Addressed the logics in conversation with Areshkagal;
- Some parameters of Nocticula have been reduced of difficulties below Core;
- Skin button didn’t have a sound when looting – fixed;
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.0.6d on PC.