Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous beta update 0.8.1 (August 3, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Pathfinder beta patch notes, the latest update added resolves issues related to quests, areas, crusade, and more.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. Draw and Guess patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Patch Notes (August 3, 2021)
- When persuading Lann to lead the mongrels, a speaker was displayed incorrectly – fixed.
- After meeting the messenger from the Queen in the Warcamp, it was impossible to find the Queen herself – fixed.
- During the siege of Drezen, you couldn’t commence the assault on the final gates – fixed.
- Some random encounters caused the game to crash – fixed.
- In Midnight Fane one set of stairs was inaccessible – fixed.
- the game would sometimes freeze in turn-based mode – fixed.
- Loading a save after a turn-based battle could make some parts of the map inaccessible – fixed.
- Some units couldn’t move in the crusade tactical battles or got stuck – fixed.
- Some units could occupy the same space in tactical combat, making it hard to target – fixed.
- You could receive rank-ups before the requirements for them were met – fixed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Encyclopedia links didn’t work in character creation – fixed.
- Mythic ability Rupture Restraints could be used indefinitely – fixed.
- The description of Mythic Demon’s Aspect of Vrolikai didn’t specify that to apply negative levels you need to rage – fixed.
- Mythic Demon’s Aspect of Vavakia could deal damage to all enemies within 50 feet multiple times during the round – fixed.
- Mythic Demon’s Aspect of Vrock didn’t give the enemies a penalty to reflex saves – fixed.
- Mythic Ability Everlasting Judgement didn’t give the Inquisitors the ability to use Judgements any number of times per day – fixed.
- Some enemies wrongly worshipped Abadar – now they no longer do.
- Elemental Witch’s Elemental Ray damaged the Witch – fixed.
- Mythic Trickster’s Ray of Halberds had too many halberds in it – fixed.
- Mythic feat Sorcerous Reflex didn’t work in turn-based mode – fixed.
- Halflings didn’t benefit from the Hasty trait – fixed.
- Sometimes your character could lose their mythic levels, which led to inability to proceed in Drezen and complete chapter 2 – fixed.
- Cleaving Shot wasn’t dealing damage to enemies within 10 feet – fixed.
- Flames of the Abyss empowered the wrong number of attacks – fixed.
- Daeran couldn’t ride a mount – fixed.
- Mythic Demon’s Death-Stealing Gaze didn’t give negative levels – fixed.
- A lot of enemies had an Accomplished Sneak Attacker feat – fixed.
- Mythic Lich’s Weapon of Death didn’t give a penalty to caster level to overcome spell resistance – fixed.
- Mythic Lich’s Decaying Touch didn’t deal unholy damage and ability damage to strength – fixed.
- Issues with various animations – fixed.
- Minotaurs’ axes were hanging in the air – fixed.
- When reporting a bug, the default context was always Crusade, which was incorrect – fixed.
- Sometimes characters would lose their materials for a second and would appear white – fixed.
- Fixed issues with scaling of cloaks.
- Fixed cloaks on rangers, rogues, and inquisitors.
- The ability to change body types was previously disabled in character creation – fixed.
- Fixed tiefling tails.
- Clothes and armour could change colour to gray – fixed.
- Some capes weren’t coloured – fixed.
- After loading a save, abilities would disappear from the quick bar – fixed.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch 0.8.1 on PC.