Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.2.0h released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update brings some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released which added numerous tweaks and fixes for the crusade, various mythic paths and other aspects of the game
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.2.0h will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Pathfinder WOTR Patch Notes (1.2.0h) – February 2, 2022
- Sometimes people in the Blackwing Library kept screaming even after being rescued – fixed;
- The guy from crevice in Leper’s Smile didn’t stop crying after being saved sometimes – fixed;
- Fixed the issue with Wardstone scene in the end of chapter 1;
- Flowing Half-Plate didn’t apply the stated bonuses – fixed;
- Master Fencer’s Sword applied incorrect bonus on damage rolls – fixed;
- Twisted Temptation didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Fixed the issue with incorrect calculations for saving throws in dialogues, cut-scenes and interactions;
- Mutation Warrior now has the right number of charges for Spontaneous Healing discovery;
- Fixed companions disappearing from the roster in some rare cases;
- Fixed the dark tent issue on macOS;
- Fixed the game freezing on macOS if there are issues with settings file;
- Fixed the issues with Aeon’s visuals.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.2.0h on PC.