Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.1.0i released on PC (Steam). According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. In addition, Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.1.0 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with a long of gameplay changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.1.0i will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Pathfinder WOTR 1.1.0i Patch Notes (1.1.0i)
- Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
- Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
- Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
- Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
- In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can’t;
- Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.1.0i on PC.