Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.3.4 is now rolling out on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to areas, classes and mechanics.
Previously, a big update 1.3.0 was released which added numerous tweaks and fixes for the crusade, various mythic paths and other aspects of the game. Recently, a hotfix 1.3.1 was released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.3.4 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Pathfinder WOTR Patch 1.3.4c Notes – May 19, 2022
- We’ve made the clock puzzle in the final dungeon of Inevitable Excess DLC easier;
- After liberating Kenabres (since chapter 2), when resting on its map, the party will no longer gain corruption, and will lose it instead;
- At the cemetery, it’s now possible to get past the trap to disarm it;
- In the Rich Quarter, some corpses of the cultists were impossible to loot – fixed;
- Gelatinous Cube didn’t get close enough to push the column on it – fixed;
- In Ivory Sanctum there was a trap impossible to disarm – fixed;
- You can no longer finish chapter 4 and start chapter 5 if you have undistributed mythic level.
Classes & Mechanics
- Aura of Courage won’t be giving immunity to buffs and spells with Evil descriptor anymore, and will work as its description says;
- The Know Your Enemy ability of Student of War now properly activates as a swift action at the 7th level;
- Fixed the description of the Icy Prison spell and the DC formula to get out of it;
- Delay Poison didn’t work on quasit poison – fixed.
- Changed the DC for Rod of Mortiferous Blizzard, making it more useful in the main campaign.
- One Slab with Red Symbol was missing an icon – fixed;
- Navigational arrows were missing from the global map – fixed;
- The glossary links for “Summon vavakias” and “Summon Vrocks” decrees didn’t work in the dialogue – fixed.
- Battle music kept playing during the first dialogue with Langrat – fixed;
- Sendri could address Brodie during camping, even the latter was dead – fixed;
- Small ghouls no longer carry huge bows;
- The game now “remembers” that Gesmerha and Marhevok died in chapter 5.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.3.4 on PC.