Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.3.2 is now rolling out on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update added fixes for quests, areas, visual and more. However, the latest Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.3.2c also comes with a bug wherein Areelu’s Lab, the projectors malfunction right now.
Previously, a big update 1.3.0 was released which added numerous tweaks and fixes for the crusade, various mythic paths and other aspects of the game. Recently, a hotfix 1.3.1 was released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.3.2 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Pathfinder WOTR Patch 1.3.2 Notes – April 28, 2022
- Fixed the trigger for Hilor’s quest in 5th chapter;
- In one of the book event in the second DLC, the team got attacked by the monster despite having a lookout – fixed;
- In some cases, players on the Demon mythic path could get 2 mythic levels at once instead of one – fixed.
- A cultist could kill Rekarth in the basement – fixed;
- Fixed minor error in mercenaries’ cutscenes;
- Fixed the disappearance of Camellia in Drezen. We are helpful, are we not?
- Fixed the navigation in the theater’s basement – you can no longer get stuck under the door;
- Minor fixes for the graveyard area in Through the Ashes DLC.
- Fixed the black holes in the terrain at the Graveyard.
- Fixed the white loading screens;
- Mouse cursor returned to its normal size.
- Fixed the crashes on loading on some PC configurations.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.3.2c on PC.