Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.2.2a is now available to download for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to areas, classes, mechanics, and other bugs.
Previously, a big update was released which added numerous tweaks and fixes for the crusade, various mythic paths and other aspects of the game
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.2.2a will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Pathfinder WOTR Patch Notes (1.2.2a) – April 4, 2022
- Companions could be missing from the council before the siege of Drezen. Again. We’ve dragged them back, once more.
- Character creation for a Devil character has been fixed in the DLC;
- Inevitable Fate ability could be used more than once per day — fixed;
- Newly created Swarm That Walks started with the 0 swarm size — fixed;
- The Anomaly Distortion effects in the DLC now disappear after the combat ends;
- The Inevitable Fate ability now works correctly with healing spells;
- Trickster’s Persuasion 3 rank could ruin some boss encounters, making them unbeatable — fixed.
- Daeran is no longer immortal now, so be careful with what you do with him;
- The game was asking to choose a save to import from the Inevitable Excess DLC campaign, when there was only one appropriate save — fixed.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.2.2a on PC.