Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.04 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. The game developers also released the official Pathfinder Kingmaker 1.04 patch notes. According to the official changelog, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.04 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Recently, a big update added fixes for bugs related to black screen, Respec, and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several bugs when trying to play the game. Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.04 will fix a few of these bugs.
Check out more details below.
What’s Addressed in Pathfinder Kingmaker 1.04?
- Addressed the bug due to which moving from one zone to another with a large party (20+) could result in the game crash.
- Addressed the bugs with the characters’ movement at the Capital Square.
- It was impossible to attack Kobold Artist at the troll’s lair. Resolution: Addressed.
- Addressed the bug due to which it was possible to talk to the inquisitor at the Secluded Lodge only once.
- Addressed the bug due to which the final boss failed to appear at the end of the Varnhold’s Lot campaign.
- The event with Sartayne (Nazrielle’s apprentice and royal advisor) in the throne room worked incorrectly. Resolution: Addressed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Addressed the bug due to which Peridot Wyvern became uncontrollable.
- Addressed the bug due to which pets became uncontrollable after the companions’ duels.
- Addressed an bug due to which ghosts couldn’t do anything.
- The boggard’s Terrifying Croak had no Fear descriptor, that’s why bonuses to saving throws against fear were not applied. Resolution: Addressed. Terrifying Croak now has the Fear descriptor.
- The nereid’s aura was multiplied if characters succeeded at saving throws against her.
- Mimic’s Adhesive Entanglement had no description. Resolution: Addressed. Adhesive Entanglement now has the Entangle description.
- Spectres received the halved damage from the Unholy, Positive, and Negative Energy effects. Resolution: Addressed. Now Spectres receive the correct amount of damage from spells and abilities with the Unholy, Positive, and Negative Energy descriptors.
- Lingering Performance didn’t take into account the time left until the end of the current round. Resolution: Addressed.
- Bardic Knowledge didn’t allow the bard to make Knowledge skill checks untrained. Resolution: Addressed.
- A druid in the Shambling Mound shape with the Natural Spell feat couldn’t use any abilities or spells. Resolution: Addressed.
- Wild Shape (Smilodon) had an incorrect damage description for attacks. Resolution: Addressed.
- Wild Shape (Bear) bear had 1d4 damage on attacks instead of the intended 1d6. Resolution: Addressed. Now bear attacks have 1d6 damage.
- The monk’s Style Strike turned off after every rest. Resolution: Addressed.
- The sage sorcerer’s Arcane Bolt ability now correctly works with sneak attacks and feats affecting rays.
- The Metakinetic Master ability no longer creates the second ability in the ability list with a wrong burn cost.
- The slayer’s Studied Target ability used on party characters failed to end. Resolution: Addressed. Now it stops working after resting.
- Several rogue characters no longer disable each other’s Debilitating Injury spells.
- The Mage Armor spell failed to protect from incorporeal touch attacks. Resolution: Addressed. Mage Armor now provides 4 AC bonus against incorporeal touch attacks.
- Shroud of Water and several other abilities could sometimes turn off. Resolution: Addressed.
- Tristian’s Angelic Form used a standard action instead of a move action. Resolution: Addressed. It now spends a move action.
- Hellfire Ray was displayed twice in the level up spell selection window for wizards and sorcerers. Resolution: Addressed.
- Freedom of Movement now correctly works on all movement-impairing effects of the Tar Pool spell.
- True Seeing now correctly allows you to ignore different concealment effects, such as Displacement and Blur.
- Arcane Strike worked incorrectly in turn-based mode. Resolution: Addressed.
- The performance has been slightly improved, namely, when using a large number of long-lasting AoE effects (auras, Cloudkill and so on).
- After you created a mercenary, some alignment-restricted spells could become unavailable even if the alignment was selected correctly. Resolution: Addressed.
- In turn-based mode, effects on enemies could last longer than intended; effects on any characters could last 1 turn less than intended; effects during their last active turn could be visible on the characters’ portraits but they were not visible using Inspect and on the character’s screen. Resolution: Addressed.
- Commands given during the cutscenes played in turn-based mode could be interrupted by the combat logic, which resulted in the cutscene bugs. Resolution: Addressed.
- Bracers of Armor failed to protect from incorporeal touch attacks. Resolution: Addressed. Bracers of Armor now provide a bonus against incorporeal touch attacks.
- Instead of applying one of the three effects at random, the Black Star starknife applied all three at the same time.
- It was impossible to close the message box with congratulations on completing the Varnhold’s Lot campaign. Resolution: Addressed.
- The UI could sometimes work incorrectly if you opened and closed the spellbook quickly on the spell selection page during the level-up or character generation. Resolution: Addressed.
- If you increased a character’s level and then moved to another location sometimes the class selection page worked incorrectly for another character. Resolution: Addressed.
- Addressed the bug due to which the game sometimes couldn’t be saved at the end of the Varnhold’s Lot campaign.
Download links for Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.04 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.