Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.06 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Pathfinder Kingmaker 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes. Apart from this, Pathfinder Kingmaker version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What’s new in Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.06?
- Portraits now appear in the initiative order
- Fixed issue with movements on the global map (the freezes that could happen)
- Fixed tooltips for the attacks
- Fixed issues with mana
- Fixed Arueshalae’s dream in the 4th chapter
- Fixed Arueshalae’s romance in the 4th chapter
- You should be able to complete Greybor’s quest in chapter 4 now
- Lann no longer disappears forever after his quest in chapter 4
- Daeran’s gifts now depend on your reputation with him
- Fixed the freezes when gargoyles attacked hellknights
- Blightmaw no longer dies upon summoning
- On Colyphyr you could use the portal without the key – fixed
- Pillar of skulls can speak again
- Fixed a number of problems with flying islands in Alushinyrra middle/upper city
- Better optimization of some locations
- Various fixes of some puzzles
- Fixed the icons in 4:3
- Fixed the UI for widescreen monitors
- Fixed the pause when talking to merchants
- Fixed the scrolling in combat log
- Re-spec no longer affects mythic levels
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.