Path of Exile update 1.45 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Path of Exile version 1.45 changelog, the latest update added various tweaks and bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, the Path of Exile 1.45 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Path of Exile 20 update 1.45 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Path of Exile update 1.45 Patch Notes
- Pure Guile and Pure Aptitude can now be rolled on Aura Cluster Jewels.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Bloodscent Cluster Jewel passive from working if you were using it in combination with Rage Support.
- Fixed a bug where Immortal Call didn’t count as a Non-Vaal Guard Skill for the sake of the Veteran’s Awareness Cluster Jewel keystone passive.
- Fixed a bug where The Mayor, The Endless Darkness, The Price of Loyalty and The Chosen divination cards did not correctly give credit towards the “Turn in Divination Cards” challenge when turned in.
- Fixed a bug where Omniphobia, Fear Manifest could sometimes get stuck in terrain after using its Leap Slam skill.
- Fixed a bug where Kosis, The Revelation’s beam skill could stop rendering temporarily if you ran too far away from it while it was using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal Intervention targets could sometimes become untargetable if encountered during a Delirium encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Legion monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier could not be killed.
- Fixed a bug where Fury Hounds in Delirium encounters could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where the monsters that appear on top of Delirium monsters when they split were inheriting attack and cast speed bonuses from Delirium mist.
- Fixed a bug where various effects from Delirium monsters could sometimes linger indefinitely.
- Added more preloading for various commonly-encountered assets.
- Improved performance of several ground effects.
- Improved performance in cases where players or monsters had stat values change.
- Improved performance by removing reflected damage calculations from monsters that would not reflect damage.
- Updated the gem descriptions of Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian to clarify that they cannot be used by Traps or Mines.
- Fixed a bug where Shock Nova and Blade Blast’s skill effects were not the correct visual size when cast with 9 or more stacks of Intensity.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer could visually persist after its duration had expired.
- Fixed a bug where the damage penalty applied by Unleash Support to skills that reoccur could sometimes be applied to the initial cast of some skills.
- Fixed a bug where Zealotry didn’t provide the Life Regeneration it should have if a Guardian with the Unwavering Faith passive had cast it.
- Fixed a bug where Spectres’ skill cooldowns were reset when weapon swapping if it would cause your Spectres to change levels.
- Fixed a bug where the Withering Step visuals could persist after the skill had expired.
- Fixed a bug where the Dash skill effects were sometimes not visible when using the Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where you would namelock onto a monster if, while holding down Move, you had used a movement skill which then resulted in you hovering over a monster.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now be more aware of where Deatomisation Storms are and will no longer cast his Meteor or Corridor skills if he is near one.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only teleport players into the Meteor Maze if there is at least one player in range of him.
- Reduced the damage of the Bolt, Monkey Toss, Rock Toss, Ghostly Barrage, Leaper Barrage, Maw Barrage, Necrotic Barrage, Spider Barrage, Snake Spikes, Squid Ink and Primal Throw skills used by Metamorphs.
- Fixed a bug where the Bolt Metamorph skill used by The High Templar was repeated many times, rather than being cast a single time.
- Fixed a bug where the Bolt Metamorph skill used by The High Templar was dealing attack damage, rather than spell damage.
- Added an EnableDropSound parameter that can be used in Item Filters.
- Added a chat output upon logging into a character which contains information about the currently loaded item filter if that filter is one that you are subscribed to through your account page.
- Fixed a bug where the flame patches created by Scientist Flame Dash Effect were smaller than intended.
- Using an Orb of Horizons on a Shaper Guardian Map will now always result in it turning into a different Shaper Guardian Map.
- Fixed a bug with the Favourite Maps system where the third unlock slot assumed that it required all Awakening Objectives to be completed, but could have actually required all Bonus Objectives (as it is possible to have all Awakening Objectives completed but not all Bonus Objectives). This was a visual issue only.
- Fixed a bug where some vendor recipes could be completed with corrupted Rare items if the art matched the Unique item required by the recipe.
- Fixed a bug where items could sometimes drop in inaccessible locations in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Fixed a bug where the “25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride” Watcher’s Eye modifier didn’t apply to off-hand attacks.
- Fixed a bug where the Call of the Brotherhood unique ring didn’t have a level requirement if it had a corrupted implicit modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the “10% increased Effect of Auras on your Minions” modifier applied by the Matua Tupuna unique shield persisted on Minions after the shield was unequipped.
- Fixed a bug where Brand Attachment Range modifiers from the crafting bench appeared to be craftable on Rings. This has now been updated to correctly reflect that these modifiers can only be crafted on Gloves and Amulets.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when entering areas with an Animated Guardian.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when monsters used an Expanding Nova skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when the Delirium Icicle Wreath skill was used by monsters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Blade Vortex.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Path of Exile update 1.45 is now available for download.