[Path of Exile] POE update 2.15 (3.18.1c) is rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official POE console patch notes, the latest update brings texture system fixes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 2.15 also includes a number of general improvements and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Path of Exile version 2.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
POE Update 2.15 Patch Notes (3.18.1c) – Junly 1, 2022
General Improvements and Changes
- Improved the texture system’s memory usage and performance.
- Heist Contracts and Blueprints now display which job level requirements are unmet in red.
- The radius of Ground Effects from Map modifiers are no longer affected by increases and reductions to Map modifier effect.
- Added audio for Burning, Chilled and Shocked Ground Effects.
- Improved the audio of Shocked Ground trail left by Monsters with the Storm Strider modifier.
- Updated the description on the Map modifier that causes Monsters to have a chance to remove Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges on Hit, as it can also remove any type of Charge on Hit (such as Inspiration or Void Charges).
- Updated the description on the Supreme Ego Keystone Passive Skill to clarify the “more Mana Reservation” only applies to Aura Skills, rather than all Skills.
Controller Support Improvements and Fixes
- Improved the targeting range of Animate Weapon in Controller input mode.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to open the Harvest Crafting interface when in combat in Controller input mode.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Controller input mode.
- Fixed a bug where Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges sometimes did not update their visuals when equipping an Item or Microtransaction that provided an Alternate Charges Skin.
- Fixed a bug where in the Uber Shaper and Uber-Uber Elder Boss Fights, The Shaper’s Ultimate Chaos (bullet hell) skill could have more projectiles than expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused character dialogue to be played at incorrect times (such as when first logging in), and dialogue from unique items such as Oni-Goroshi and Jack, The Axe to not play.
- Fixed a bug where Hexproof Enemies could sometimes be unaffected by Curses that affect Hexproof Enemies.
- Fixed a bug which caused projectile avoidance to only be checked once for some skills, such as The Searing Exarch’s rolling meteor skill, and not throughout the skill (so if you avoided or were hit by the first damage instance of the skill, you’d avoid or be hit by all of them).
- Fixed a few cases where some sounds could be unaffected by the volume slider.
Download free Path of Exile update 2.15 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.