A new Path of Exile update 1.85 is now available to download on PS4 players. According to the official Path of Exile version 1.84 patch notes, the latest 3.15.0 hotfix added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 1.85 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.85 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Path of Exile 1.85 Patch Notes (POE 1.85)
- Applied another tentative fix for the graphical T-posing issue.
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Eye of Winter did not have a description for its alternate quality effect.
- Fixed a bug where non-unique Iron Flasks were not dropping.
- Fixed a bug where you could not sell items to Tane in Tane’s Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug where mini life bars were not shown for allies on full health.
- Fixed a bug where the audio for player footsteps was too loud.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.84 on PlayStation 4.