Path of Exile update 1.76 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Path of Exile version 1.76 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the Path of Exile 1.76 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.76 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Path of Exile update 1.76 Patch Notes (3.14.0)
- Previously, every seed in a patch granted an instance of that seed’s craft. Now, only some of the seeds do (so you’re getting far fewer of the crafts that were overwhelming people with their quantity). Higher-tier seeds are closer to the 1:1 ratio from before.
- Some mods that had overly-deterministic behaviour have been removed. These include all annulment mods (other than the ones that remove a mod that isn’t of a specific type before adding one of that type), and all type-specific divine mods.
- Crafts that add mods of specific types (like Physical Modifiers, for example) to items can now only be applied to non-influenced items, except for the existing mod that applies an influenced mod to an influenced item.
- The chance of encountering a portal to the Sacred Grove in a map has been increased by 60%.
- The Heart of the Grove encounter is now a map fragment that sometimes drops from Tier 4 Harvest bosses, instead of randomly appearing in place of a normal Harvest grove. This allows you to trade the encounter if you don’t feel up to it, and it means that finding The Heart of the Grove when you are in a map with difficult mods doesn’t lead to an impossible encounter.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.76 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.