Path of Exile update 1.76 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Path of Exile version 1.76 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the Path of Exile 1.76 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.76 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Path of Exile update 1.76 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where a Harvest crafting method could give items with Abyss Sockets additional Abyss Sockets.
- Fixed an issue where some Harvest monsters would flee much more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where some Unique items were yielding more Perandus Coins than intended when sacrificed. This primarily affected Unique items that do not ordinarily drop.
- Fixed a bug where the “Upgrade an Engineer’s Orb to an Infused Engineer’s Orb” Harvest craft only required 10 Lifeforce, rather than 100.
- Fixed a bug where the Combat Control notable passive didn’t prevent Warcries from Exerting travel skills.
- Fixed a bug causing the unique ring Storm Secret and unique amulet Retaliation Charm to drop earlier than intended.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when upgrading a Blight Tower.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.76 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.