Path of Exile version 1.75 is now rolling out on PS4 players. According to the official Path of Exile update 1.75 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 1.75 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.75 has to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Path of Exile update 1.75?
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Wave of Conviction.
- Maven’s Invitations for The Uncharted Realms Atlas region now indicate which bosses have already been witnessed by The Maven.
- Loading has been improved so that the initial loading screen is faster and textures are not reloaded after viewing full-screen user interface panels such as the Passive Skill Tree or Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian’s Aid Atlas Passive node could sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Phantasmal Earthquake gem wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a visual bug where Zana’s Map Device modifiers weren’t displayed in the list of map modifiers after entering a map.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced with 3.13.1c that could occur when hovering over amulets and cluster jewels.
Download free Path of Exile update 1.75 on PS4 and Xbox One.