[Path of Exile] POE update 2.07 (3.17.4) is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox players. According to the official POE patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 2.07 also addressed several common crashes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 2.07 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE Update 2.07 Patch Notes (3.17.4)
- Fixed several common crashes
Engine and Technical Changes
- Further improved texture streaming.
Controller Support Improvements and Fixes
- Improved the display of Character stats on the Character Panel in Controller input mode.
- Item hover descriptions for items stored in the Gem or Flask Stash Tabs are now displayed to the left of the stash window when selected in Controller input mode.
- Addressed an issue where the Skills user interface did not display the cost of Skills if they cost Life.
- Addressed an issue where you could not unsocket gems from items whilst the Crafting Bench user interface was open in Controller input mode.
- Addressed an issue where you were unable to use the “Offer Item” keybind when trading with other players outside of Towns or Hideouts.
- Addressed an issue where Character Resistances were not displayed at the top of the Character panel in Controller input mode.
General Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Scouting Reports are now able to stack up to 5000 in the Currency Stash Tab.
- Added stat descriptions for Sextant modifiers that were missing them and improved some other Sextant stat descriptions.
- Improved the performance of the Celestial Frost Bomb Effect microtransaction.
- Addressed an issue where Arakaali’s mortar Skill would explode immediately after being fired.
- Addressed an issue where killing an Elder Guardian in a Map would cause you to be unable to spawn a Metamorph Vial in that Map after leaving the Elder Guardian’s Arena.
- Addressed an issue where Rogue Exiles were unable to naturally spawn in the Relic Chambers Map.
- Addressed an issue where the chance for Slain Monsters to drop an additional Scroll of Wisdom modifier on the Perandus Signet Unique Ring only affected Rare Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where the Ritual reroll rewards button could still display a Tribute cost when rewards are able to be rerolled at no cost.
- Addressed an issue where Flask modifiers that provide increased effect and reduced duration had their tier numbers inverted.
Addressed an issue where damage conversion explicit modifiers could not be unveiled on Gloves if they already had a damage conversion implicit modifier.
Addressed an issue that caused the Reckless Ambition Divination Card not to drop from The Eradicator when they appeared as an ally or in Maven’s Invitation: The Twisted.
- Addressed an issue where you were unable to purchase Expedition Artifacts from Dannig if your inventory was full.
- Addressed an issue where Fractured and Synthesised items were not greyed out in your inventory when selling them to a vendor, or when filtered out in your stash.
- Addressed an issue where Influence was not transferred to The Goddess Scorned when completing the vendor recipe for this unique item.
- Fixed a few wonky interactions with the Verdant Weapon Skin microtransaction and some Weapon Effect microtransactions.
- Addressed an issue where the visuals of the Wrangler Frostblink Effect microtransaction did not scale with changes to area of effect.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Download free Path of Exile version 2.07 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.