Party Animals update 1.4.1 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Party Animals 1.4.1 patch notes, the latest update addresses various bugs and issues to improve gameplay experience. Apart from this, Party Animals patch 18.104.22.168 also includes stability fixes.
Previously. a major update 1.2.3 added quality of life changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Party Animals patch 1.4.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Party Animals update 1.4.1 Patch Notes – February 1, 2024
- Fixed the issue where players couldn’t play a card in PAWS after customizing controller buttons
- Fixed the mismatched song names and actual songs in the jukebox
- Fixed the occasional sudden death issue when playing PAWS
- Fixed the issue where the camera couldn’t be moved while playing PAWS
- Fixed the issue on Xbox One where all throwable items lacked special effects
- Fixed the issue where Princess Carrot and Longshanks Sunny did not show their models in the character list
- Fixed the UI issue where the prompt to stand up did not appear after sitting in a PAWS chair
- Fixed the UI issue where the sit down prompt was still shown even when someone was sitting in a PAWS chair
- Updated some of the character descriptions
- Updated the PAWS gameplay instructions
Download free Party Animals update 22.214.171.124 on PC.