Parkitect update 1.7 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Parkitect patch notes, the latest update added hotkeys for changing the size of the affected terraforming area. Apart from this, today’s Parkitect patch 1.7 also includes various bug fixes.
Recently, a big update added new changes, fixes, and a long list of improvements.
Read more details below.
Parkitect Patch Notes – Oct 13, 2021
- Added hotkeys for changing the size of the affected terraforming area (same as hotkeys for changing object size, “+” and “-” by default).
- Added support for modded dark ride cars/cars that face a certain direction defined by the track.
- Changed Wing Coaster offset half loops to be wider.
- Fixed DLC item build sounds not respecting audio volume settings.
- Fixed a case where the sound that plays when changing track banking angle could get stuck and play forever.
Download free Parkitect patch 1.7 on PC(Steam).