Paradise Killer update 1.001.000 on PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the Paradise Killer update 1.001 patch notes, the latest update added ray tracing, brand new music, performance improvements and more. Apart from this, Paradise Killer version 1.001 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Paradise Killer patch 1.001 will fix a few of these issues.
– DX12 support
– Ray Tracing (Ray Traced Reflections)*
– Advanced upscaling (NVidia DLSS and AMD SR)
– Brand new music from the game’s original composer, Barry “Epoch” Topping.
– New mysterious beings and additional quests.
– New rewards, extra Starlight skins, and more collectibles to find.
– Performance improvements
– A HUDless mode
– Annnnnnd….. STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS!
Download free Paradise Killer update 1.001 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.