A new Oxygen Not Included update released on PC. According to the official Oxygen Not Included patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Oxygen Not Included patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Oxygen Not Included Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- New Multi-World Gameplay: manage multiple colonies simultaneously and switch between new planetoids in real-time!
- Expanded Rocketry: customize new modular rockets to explore the newly overhauled Starmap—new mid-game Rocketry options give your Duplicants an edge in the asteroid space-race!
- Radiation and Nuclear: harness the energy of new radioactive elements and ambient radiation to power nuclear machines!
- New Critters: get acquainted with some new fuzzy friends—if you’re nice, they might help you out around the colony!
- New Resources, Biomes, Tech and More: discover a whole new universe of unfamiliar biomes, valuable resources and freshly designed tech!