A new Overwatch version 2.66 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 2.66 patch notes, the latest update contains various fixes for issues related to crashing, matchmaking, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs. Apart from this, stability and performance improvements are also added with Overwatch update 2.66.
Previously, a big update was released with the new map Havana and various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.66 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch Version 2.66 patch notes
- Fixed an issue with deathmatch collapse criteria. Matches should collapse at fewer than 4 players now.
- Quickplay leaver penalty now working as intended for deathmatch modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused voice lines to stop playing in the Hero Gallery after playing 128 of them.
- Fixed a bug where a player couldn’t silent spectate under certain scenarios.
- Translations for jaJP for unlocks and workshop
- Polishing items for zhCN for workshop
- Other minor polishing items for EU languages
- Changed the decal on D.Va’s student skin from “판결자” to “가디언”.
- Fixed a bug which caused turrets to become indestructible when placed in certain spots
- Fixed a bug where Ashe wasn’t gaining ult charge while Bob existed.
- Updated Anniversary voice line unlocks (keep original)
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Overwatch patch 2.66.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Overwatch 2.66 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes with Overwatch update 2.66.
Overwatch version 2.66 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.