A new Overwatch version 2.64 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 2.64 patch notes, the latest update brings new map Havana and various fixes for issues related to matchmaking, crashing, stuttering/lag, client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Overwatch update 2.64 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new Seasonal Event: Overwatch Archives 2019 — Storm Rising and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.64 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch Version 2.64 patch notes
New Map: Havana
Havana, a vibrant, historic port city where the winds of change blow strong, is home to Overwatch’s newest Escort map!
Begin your trip at the Taller de Sebastián, where the classic cars that line Havana’s bustling streets stop for refueling and repair. Escort a truck of rum barrels on the sun-drenched cobblestone roads, fighting off those who try to stop you. As you make your way, duck into a colorful building to escape enemy fire and savor the impressive flavors of Havana at La Cocina de Miranda or Café del Sol. Battle your opponents through the alleys until you reach the Don Rumbotico rum distillery, a once little-known local treasure that has recently earned international acclaim. Finally, guide the jalopy through the distillery to its destination at the Havana Sea Fort, a historical landmark recently purchased by an anonymous financial group and closed to the public.
To celebrate the Overwatch League 2019 All-Stars, we’re adding two new Legendary skins— 2019 Atlantic All-Star Mercy and 2019 Pacific All-Star Lúcio! These skins will be available from May 7th to May 22nd.
- Fixed text errors on Taller de Sebastián and several posters
- Fixed a bug where players would slide along the bottom of the pillars and the wall corners on the second floor of La Euforia
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the Yucca plants
- Fixed an issue where the Overwatch application would minimize if you switched your language to Chinese Simplified or Japanese
- Fixed an audio related issue that would potentially cause the Overwatch application to crash
- Fixed a rare bug where Genji couldn’t use any of his abilities until he reloaded or used his melee attack
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Overwatch patch 2.64.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Overwatch 2.64 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes with Overwatch update 2.64.