Overwatch version 2.87 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch update 2.87 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 2.87 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Echo update was released which added a new hero Echo, hero balancing and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch 2.87 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Overwatch update 2.87 patch notes
- Fixed a bug that caused Baptiste’s Immortality Field disc to look very large in his Highlight Intros
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Mech could spawn in facing the wrong direction in the spawn room, and D.Va could eject facing the wrong way during Self Destruct or Mech destruction
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo to not respect the Toggle Booster option when she clones D.Va
- (CTF Game Modes) Fixed a bug that caused Echo to drop the flag when Duplicate ends
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would sometimes not play voice lines while duplicating D.Va
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would use Winston’s voice instead of her own after completing Primal Rage
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat’s weapon accuracy statistic to always display 100%
- Fixed a bug where Tracer could blink to an unintended location on Hollywood, near point A
- Fixed a bug where a player’s position could be incorrect when queried in Workshop
- Multiplayer improvements added.
- Matchmaking improvements added.
- Addressed login and disconnection related issues.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Overwatch version 2.87 is now available for download on for PS4, PC and Xbox One.