A new Overwatch update version 2.82 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One for players. According to the official Overwatch 2.82 patch notes, the latest update resolves various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch update 2.82 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, the last major update was released with the new Lunar New Year 2020 Event – “Year of the Rat” and much more. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 2.82 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Overwatch update 2.82 patch notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Find Group from working when using a controller
- Fixed an issue that could cause mispredicted movement (rubber banding) for fast movement abilities
- Fixed an issue that could cause spawn doors on multiple maps to not behave as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Year of the Rat” spray from being included in Lunar New Year event loot boxes
- Fixed an issue that caused Lúcio’s eyebrows to appear disconnected from his head while wearing his “Samul Nori” Lunar New Year skin
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Framerate drop and freezing issues fixed.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Overwatch update 2.82 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.