Overwatch update 2.70 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Overwatch version 2.70 patch notes, the latest update fixed issues related to framerate drop, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. Apart from this, the new Overwatch 2.70 update also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with the Summer Games 2019 event, new Subtitles features and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Overwatch 2.70 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Overwatch update 2.70 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that could cause updates to the chat feed to cause hitches in-game performance.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements.
Overwatch update 2.70 for PS4 is now available for download.