A new Overwatch version 2.68 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Overwatch 2.68 changelog, the latest update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch update 2.68 also adds stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Baptiste’s Reunion Challenge and a new Replays feature. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.68 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch Version 2.68 changelog
- Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix was not boosting healing effects.
- Workshop: Fixed the “Disable Built-In Game Mode Respawning” and “Set Respawn Max Time” actions.
- Replays: Added Replay keybinding options
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Overwatch patch 2.68.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Overwatch version 2.68 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One