Overwatch update 3.21 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Overwatch 3.21 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 3.21 also includes hero balancing and fixes.
Previously, a big update added the Holloween event, hero changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.21 will fix a few of these issues.
Overwatch 3.21 patch notes – November 9, 2021
- Fixed a bug that allowed console players to enter custom games of PC players that blocked them
- Fixed a bug that allowed allies to incorrectly target recently respawned allies in certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused her “no” voice line to display empty subtitles
- Fixed a bug that made her mace appear transparent on respawn under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that allowed him to use Swift Strike through a certain map geometry on King’s Row
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to occasionally not freeze in Blizzard
- Fixed a bug that caused her “Boo” emote to behave oddly on some props
- Fixed a bug that caused Hammer sounds instead of Axe sounds while swinging his Axe while using the Draugr skin
- Fixed a bug that prevented her teleporters from placing properly near the stills on Havana
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused her turrets to be instantly destroyed instead of teleported
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain heroes to stand in unintended areas of the payload’s path
- Fixed a bug that that allowed players to grapple onto unintended spots of the map
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 3.21 for PS4 and Xbox One.