Overwatch update 3.20 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Overwatch 3.20 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 3.20 also includes hero balancing and fixes.
Previously, a big update added the Holloween event, hero changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Overwatch 3.20 patch notes – October 26, 2021
- Introduction of new hero name.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to not receive full credit towards matches played when playing Junkenstein’s Revenge
- Addressed an issue that caused her mace chain to appear as the wrong color in highlight and emotes if the Vampire Hunter skin is equipped
- Addressed an issue that caused the Black Cat skin to have a missing decal on the golden gun
- Addressed an issue that caused the Valkyrie ultimate ability outro sound to not play properly in both first and third person
- Addressed an issue that caused the Grillmaster highlight intro to be unavailable
Download free Overwatch update 3.20 for PS4 and Xbox One.