Overwatch update 2.63 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 2.63 patch notes, the new update brings fixes for issues related to matchmaking, framerate drop, game crashing, stuttering/lag, client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Overwatch version 2.63 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new Seasonal Event: Overwatch Archives 2019 — Storm Rising and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.633 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch Update 2.63 patch notes
- Fixed a rare bug where Genji couldn’t use any of his abilities until he reloaded or used his melee attack
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Overwatch patch 2.63.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Overwatch version 2.63 stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements added with Overwatch version 2.63.
Overwatch update 2.63 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.