Overwatch patch 2.60 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch update 2.60 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for issues related to framerate drop, game crashing, stuttering/lag, client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Overwatch version 2.60 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new map – Paris as well as various fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Overwatch patch 2.60 is expected to fix all these issues.
Overwatch Update 2.60 patch notes
- Fixed a bug where turrets, AI bots, and Ashe’s B.O.B. would target a friendly Mei’s Ice Wall
- Overwatch 2.60 fixed a bug where players would fall through boats to their death
- Fixed a bug where the elimination sound effect would play after destroying a barrier
- Overwatch 2.60 fixed a bug where the elimination sound effect wouldn’t play after getting a kill assist
- Fixed a bug where the Deathmatch end of the game screens and the Play of the Game animation didn’t have music
- Fixed a bug where the kill icon wouldn’t display after getting a kill assist
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Overwatch patch 2.60.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Overwatch version 2.60 stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements added with Overwatch patch 2.60.
Overwatch update 2.60 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.