Overwatch version 2.96 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Overwatch 2.96 patch notes, the latest update added balancing and minor fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch 2.96 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was with Sigma’s Maestro Challenge and unlockable in-game content. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch update 2.96 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Overwatch 2.96?
- Fixed a bug that caused player names to not appear properly when viewing a replay
- Fixed a bug allowing turrets to get placed in invalid locations
- Fixed an issue with the Union Jack spray appearing incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Swift Strike would not deal damage if used on a target that is against a wall
- Fixed a bug that caused Ice Wall to boost characters upwards inconsistently
- Fixed a bug allowing Ice Wall to be placed on top of Mei’s Cryo-Freeze
- Fixed a bug that caused yellow orbs to not display over deceased allies
- Overwatch 2.96 fixed a bug that caused Zenyatta’s melee animation to not appear properly when using melee to cancel out of a secondary fire charge
- Fixed a bug that caused primary and secondary fire to not activate properly after dying, in rare cases
Download free Overwatch version 2.96 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.