Overwatch 2.71 update (July 25) for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Overwatch 2.71 patch notes, the hotfix comes with some minor bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the new Overwatch update 2.71 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with the Summer Games 2019 event, new Subtitles features and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Overwatch version 2.71 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Overwatch 2.71 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that caused Kendoka Genji to briefly t-pose during the outro for his Meditate emote.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible in rare circumstances to lose ultimate charge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Competitive Play groups being found in LFG.
- Fixed rare instances of “avoid as teammate” not working.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements.
Overwatch update 2.71 for PS4 is now available for download.