Overwatch update 2.38 is now available for download. According to the official Overwatch 2.38 changelog, the includes gameplay changes and bug fixes. Additionally, the new Overwatch version update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with a new hero – Brigitte. She is an engineer with peerless armor-constructing abilities, Brigitte Lindholm is a valiant squire who fights on the front line to protect her allies.
Overwatch update 2.38 Patch Notes
- The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented Brigitte’s voice lines from playing in Japanese (JP)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Talon units from attacking players who boarded drop ships
- Fixed a bug with the placement of the hero panel when viewing a highlight recorded during the Retribution mission
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat to count as two heroes when boarding the evacuation ship if he was using RIP-Tire inside it
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players who had become incapacitated inside the ship
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players if they were in the corners of the dropship.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra’s EMP to instantly eliminate Detonators
Her armor engineering capabilities make her a stalwart support hero, capable of holding her ground in combat while also providing healing and armor for her allies.
The article is now updated with the official Overwatch 2.38 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Overwatch update 2.38.