Overwatch update 2.33 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Overwatch 2.33 changelog, the new update comes with changes for Lúcio. Activating Wall Ride will now cause the flag to drop during Capture the Flag matches. In addition, the new Overwatch version 2.33 also includes various bug fixes and game improvements. A bug that sometimes caused the client to crash after a player used the Hero Skin Selection dropdown menu in Hero Select is now fixed.
Check out more details below.
Overwatch 2.33 Update Changelog
- Wall Ride
- Activating Wall Ride will now cause the flag to drop during Capture the Flag matches
- Fixed a typo that caused the Lunar New Year banner to display the wrong end date for Overwatch Lunar New Year
- Overwatch update 2.33 fixed a bug that sometimes caused the client to crash after a player used the Hero Skin Selection dropdown menu in Hero Select
Capture the Flag
- Fixed a bug that allowed Winston to pick up the flag while airborne after activating his Jump Pack
- Overwatch patch 2.33 fixed a bug that caused flags dropped near ceilings to get stuck inside of walls
- Fixed a bug that caused Mei to levitate if she used Cryo-stasis
Game Browser and Custom Games
- Overwatch version 2.33 fixed a bug that prevented players from playing games in the Arcade if they were using a trial account
- Fixed a bug that caused hero ultimate charges to reset after the first death if a player changed their skin using the Hero Skin Selection a second before the match began
- Fixed a bug that caused Zarya’s reaction animations to loop continuously after taking damage following the destruction of her Particle Barrier
- Overwatch update 2.33 fixed a bug that prevented the Weekly Rewards timer in from displaying correctly in the Arcade.
Recently, update 2.32 was also released with new changes and fixes. Check your game update and download latest Overwatch 2.33 Update.