Outward version 1.17 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Outward update 1.17 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Outward patch 1.17 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Outward patch 1.17 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Outward update 1.17 Changelog?
- Fixed issue with disappearing NPCs in the Caldera region which could prevent players from finishing quests
- Updated balance to match the PC version
- Implemented many fixes affecting online sync functionalities
- Fix issue where on some occasion, the guest player’s stacks would be set to 1 upon joining another player’s game.
- Cage pistol should now inflict Sapped/Weaken properly.
- Changed Golden Knuckle’s name for Gold-lich Knuckle.
- Removed “Gold” tag on Gold-lich weapons.
- Added the “Gold” tag on the Gold Junk Claymore.
- Performance and stability improvements.
Download free Outward version 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.