Outward update 1.12 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Outward 1.12 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Outward patch 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a similar update added quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Outward version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Outward patch 1.12?
- Weapon damage in the Character equipment overview panel now takes into consideration the durability modifier.
- Runic Weapon visuals are now properly disabled when unequipping them or if their lifespan expires.
- Virgin armor now correctly compatible with enchantments compatible with it.
- Kazite Light Armor and Shadow Kazite Armor are now correctly compatible with enchantments compatible with them.
- The Head is now disabled when equipping the Rust Lich helmet.
- Economy and Assassin Enchantments now applies their stat properly.
- Poltergeist and Whiplash enchantments can now only be applied to main weapons.
- For the Client, enchantments on armor that were increasing damage were being increased each time a loading was done. It is now only applied once.
- Imbue VFX are now properly aligned on all pistols.
- Junk claymore is now included in ’Antique Field Equipement Low’ drop table.
- Fix two blood mages that had mercenaries visuals on the path to the Blood Mage Hideout.
- Fix various typos.
- Fix various stuck spots.
- Added support for the Soroborean DLC.
- Fixed various item sync and update issues.
- Addressed disconnection timeout issue.
- Added game crashing fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Outward update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4.