Outward update 1.12 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Outward 1.12 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Outward patch 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a similar update added quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Outward version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Outward patch 1.12?
- Building Visuals are now pooled in the scene instead of being instantiated on runtime.
- Legacy Calygrey weapons now have their intended stats.
- Fixed General Store Warp upgrade (now actually takes your money) – Also fixed the DLC condition (it asked for DLC2 instead of DLC1 for warp to Harmattan).
- Fix Pillar detection Deadzone between cardinal points which could result in an Enchanting Guild enchantment table not working as well as Enchanting attempt on regular table on certain pillar placement.
- Fixed an exploit that let you get as many Tsar Bows and Chackrams as you wanted by cancelling the conversation.
- Fixed the Militia Dagger not upgrading to Vigilante Dagger when Legacied.
- Fixed Supreme Shell drop table.
- Hampered on AIs set their speed to 0 instead of in the negative.
- Fix issue where too many toches in a container would interfere with that container interaction detection.
- Trying to gather water from the Water Purifier facility in Cierzo without a waterskin will now display a notification properly.
- Berg Food Shop has a chance to sell Bouillon du Prédateur recipe.
- Monsoon Food Shop has a chance to sell Savage Stew recipe.
- Fix various TTB weapons that would not transform properly to their legacy version.
- Fix various Tags on items.
- Murmure now reduces physical resistance by 15%.
- Kazite Weapons can now be decrafted.
- Militia and Vigilante shields no longer inflict Sapped.
- Gold Lich shield now applies Doomed.
- Added support for the Soroborean DLC.
- Fixed various item sync and update issues.
- Addressed disconnection timeout issue.
- Added game crashing fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Outward update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4.