A new Outward update (September 22, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Outward patch notes, the latest update brings a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, Outward patch 1.18 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new faction, new creatures, new skills, and status effects.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Outward patch will address fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Outward patch notes (September 22, 2021, 2021)
- Fix Gilded Shiver of Tramontane status build up (now applies 3 status, as intended).
- Revenant Moon now properly raise temperature around it, but not in inventory.
- Spirit of Monsoon enchantment now properly grants protection to corruption.
- Cool Rainbow Jam now grants Mana Regeneration over Stamina Regeneration (as it was intended).
- Fix orientation of the Camouflaged tent when deployed.
- Fix Status build up sync issue for client.
- Fix issue where coop stats would be active for Client when joining another player’s game even though an AI was already active and does not have the coop stat active for host.
- Fix issue where campfires would not emit light.
- Fix issue where AIs would not update their stats at a proper refresh rate.
- Fix Cierzo Blacksmith choices that were inveted.
- Ambraine Withdrawal will now be properly applied on client (it was only working for the host).
- Fix issue where Cruelty passive would bypass status immunity given by some gear.
- Ghost Drum and Sky Chimes projectile are now properly affected by buffs/debuffs of the character.
- Caravanner in New Sirocco now appears when having a Housing Value of 3, instead of just placing 3 house fondations.
- Fix issue where the save in Vendavel would take Shiv Dagger recipe instead of the Shiv Dagger.
- Fix respawn pos of the defeat scenario in the Star Fish cave.
- Fix sync issue in online coop for Mantis and Shrimp Mantis.
- Various Loc fixes.
Download free Outward patch on PC.