Outward update 1.16 is now available to download on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Outward 1.16 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay optimization. Apart from this, Outward version 1.16 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a similar update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Outward version 1.16 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Outward Patch 1.16 Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Revenant Moon now produces heat.
- Fix issue where buying the Adventurer bundle on Epic would not properly unlock the DLCs content when starting the game.
- Fix double brace and trap knockback.
- Fix Chalcedony Mace recipe.
- Fix Chalcedony Great Mace recipe.
- Fix one of the portal positon which teleported the player out of bound when doing the Experimental Chakram quest.
- Position of portal for the Experimental Chakram quest are now properly synced in online coop.
- Fix position of a portal of the Experimental Chakram quest that could spawn at the same place as an Unindentified Samples gather spot.
- Improved bow network sync.
- Empty water skin is now properly synced in online coop.
- Fix issue where Barrier would protect against Very Cold status damage.
- Cooking 2x Salt and 2x Raw Torcrab meat will now properly gives 3x Torcrab Jerky.
- Unerring read won’t be triggered on damage from statuses (such as poison) anymore.
- Fix Dark Dweller droptable.
- Fix molepig stackability.
- Fix Wolf Axe and Virgin Great Axe prices.
- Fix issue where Aether bomb could raise defeated arena fighter.
- Fix sync issue in online coop where an healing item (such as Potion) would be nullified if the client is taking DOT (such as poison).
- Fix spawn position for client in a defeat scenario in the Scarlet Sanctuary.
- Fix negative damage display in the equipment overview panel (when using full rust leech gear and brains passive).
- Conjure spell in a wind sigil FX is now properly sync in online coop.
- Fix issue where dead Defile Ghosts would not be properly destroyed when a new one appears.
- Fix issue where an Enchanted Virgin Lantern would be lit when reloading a save even though it was turned off.
- Fix issue when a client would use Take All would fail to properly move items because there are too many of them.
- Fix issue where dodging while placing a bedroll would result in that bedroll not being deployable until restart.
- Fix issue where an item would transform into its Legacy version even though the player does not own the DLC the Legacy version is tied to.
- Ambraine Withdrawal now provide correctly status resists.
- Sleeping in City Hall, Embassy or Fire totem now properly gives stamina regen.
- Fix issue where skill after the Ritualists breakthrough could be unlocked even without unlocking the breakthrough.
- Fix Ornate Chakram tag.
- Djinn lantern now gives 15 resist to status.
- Gilded Shiver now does -15 to fire resist.
Download free Outward update 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.