Outward update 1.13 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Outward 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added new DLC and various gameplay changes. Apart from this, Outward patch 1.13 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a similar update added quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Outward version 1.13 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Outward Patch 1.13 Notes
“The Three Brothers”
The gates are opening and the path leads to “Caldera”, an entirely new region in the world of Aurai which is waiting full new adventures, dangers and secrets to explore!
Play an important role in the timeline of Aurai and join the rebuilding efforts of old Sirocco refugee camp by providing the pitiable folks there a new place to call home, a new Sirocco. Filled with new quests, skills, weapons, recipes and pets, “The Three Brothers” DLC promises a raft of fresh content for the intrepid adventurer.
Check-out below for a few of the new features, more to follow soon:
- City Building Mechanic: Rebuilding Sirocco
Create your own landmark in Aurai by helping the population to survive in this ruthless world! With the new City Building mechanic, you are partof rebuilding the Refugee Camp into New Sirocco.
- New Area: Caldera
Aurai is expanding and Caldera is more than just a new landscape. New dungeons, quests and locations make it a treasure trove for every adventurer!
- New Skills, Weapons and many more
One new skill tree, Grenades and numerous possibilities to enchant your weapons, give you the tools to be more creative when it comes to the fight for survival! Forge your own unique combat style.
The following changes were added previously.
- Reduction of network traffic when joining another player’s game and when switching area. We hope this help fix disconnection issues some are experiencing.
- Tweaked Ultra graphic settings.
- Gatherable interaction now properly re-enable themselve without having to reload the area when the gatherable reset.
- Fixed a situation where guest players would get their item stacks set to 1 when joining another player’s game in network.
- Fixed the situation where the guest player in coop could sometimes wake up dead due to cold even though the menu said they would be fine.
- Fixed an issue where life would not be reloaded properly if the character had passive increasing their max health and a status effect was healing them.
- Fixed items falling through ground in some situations for client.
- Fixed counters sometimes hitting twice.
- Fixed gamepad focus lost when returning to the main menu from the option menu after cancelling changes.
- Completing the Soroboreans questline without being defeated will now properly grant the achievement ’They’ll tell stories about this’.
- Scourge Cocoon recipe now gives two items instead of one.
- Special attacks with two handed axes had their Stamina increased by 25%.
- Poltergeist reduces Physical Damage by 40% instead of 50%.
- Cage Pistol damage reduced by 5. (from 95 to 90).
- Chimera Pistol Damage reduced by 5. (from 95 to 90).
- Horror Pistol damage set to 60 Physical, 25 Decay and 45 Impact (down from 73.5, 24.5 and 67 respectively).
- Lightning Bullet damage and impact reduced to 160% (down from 200%).
- Master of Motion impact resistance and damage resistance reduced to 10 each (down from 15).
- Serpent’s Parry Stun Duration increased to 4 secondes (up from 2).
- Opportunist Stab Damage increase by 50%. It now does 3 times the damage if either Pain/Confusion are applied to the target, and 6 times if both are applied (Up from 2 times and 4 times respectively).
- Abundance enchantment now reduces hunger and thirst rate by 75% instead of 25%.
- Pristmatic Flurry Damage and Impact reduced by 20%.
- Vampiric weapons Damage increased by 25%.
- Mace Infuse now grants the respective boon of the element absorbed (Warm for Fire, Cool for Frost, Blessed for Lightning, Possessed for Decay, Mist for Ethereal).
- Steel Shield value reduced to 100 (down from 200).
- Kazite weapons value reduced by 20% (except Fists).
- Weapons that applies a status effects do so 25% slower (Except for trinkets, Kazite weapons, Obsidian weapons, Challenger Greathammer, Mantis Greatpick, Phytosaur Spear, Withering Pole Mace, Spore Halberd, Savage Weapons and Ghost Reaper).
- Following up the previous point; Assassin Sword and Claymore applies Slow 25% slower and Bleeding 27% slower.
- Zagis’ Saw now applies Pain in one hit.
- Reduced Crimson Plate Armor set Frost Damage Bonus by 4 for every piece.
- Thick Oil value increased to 6 (up from 4).
- Warm potions recipe now creates 1 potion (down from 3).
- Life, Astral and Endurance potion recipes now make 1 potion (down from 3).
- Elite Desert Veil and Master Desert Veil Weight set to 2 (respectively up from 1 and down from 3).
- Characters can now dodge 13 frames sooner after a running attack with gauntlets/fists weapons.
- Add 1-2 Sanctifier potions sold by alchemists in Cierzo, Berg, Levant and Monsoon.
- Tsar Bow Impact increased to 30 (up from 21).
- War Bow Impact reduced to 25 (down from 30).
- Blue Sand armor set Elemental Resistances reduced to 20 (down from 25).
- Arcane Dampener pressure plate trap damage changed to 90 lightning instead of 10 Physical.
- Primitive Satchel can now be sold for 9 silver.
- Primitive Satchel can now be decrafted into 2 Hides.
- Blood Leech (the combo from Dagger Slash + Blood Sigil) now do as much damage as Extreme Bleeding instead of Bleeding.
- Light Kazite and Shadow Light Kazite sets Stamina Use and Movement penalties have been removed.
- Light Kazite and Shadow Light Kazite Armor and Boots Weight changed to 6 and 4 respectively.
- Copal Boots and Copal Helmet (including Green version) Protection increased to 2 (up from 1).
- Shock Armor set now provide a bonus of 10% Impact damage for each pieces.
- War Memento enchantment Fire damage increased to 35% (from 25%).
- Elemental Discharge durability cost changed to 4% instead of a flat 5.
- Runic Blade and Great Runic Blade Stamina cost of attacks has been reduced by 22%.
- One handed Swords and two handed swords special attacks Damage increased by 15% (Excluding the two handed sword neutral special attack).
- Crumbling Anger enchantment is now applicable on the Zagis’ Saw.
- Favorable Wind enchantment is now applicable on Kazite weapons.
- Virgin Boots Movement penalty removed.
- Virgin Helm Mana cost penalty removed.
- Virgin Armor Stamina cost penalty removed.
- Pressure plate traps now have an arming time of 0.8 seconds.
- Imbue effects that are applied to main weapons are now also applied to daggers as well. (excluding Improved Runic Blades).
- Galvanic Bow nerfed from 41 damage to 37 damage.
- Galvanic Chakram buffed from 32 damage to 35 damage.
- Hex Touch abilities have been given 25 impact, up from 0.
- Zhorn’s Hunting backpack now provides 50% preservation bonus, down from 75.
- Light Mender’s backpack now provides 25% preservation bonus, down from 75.
- Light Mender’s Lexicon value is now 1000 silvers, up from 300.
- Shadow Kazite Helmet mana cost penalty is now 10%, down from 15.
- Raw boozu meat is now worth 15 silvers, up from 8.
- Amplified Rage now grants 35% bonus impact, down from 50.
- The Tsar set now offers 14 protection, up from 10.
- Wolf Medic boots and helm now give 0.05 health regen per second, up from 0.
- The indigestion status can no longer prevent tea consumption.
- The Elemental Resistance status now gives 20% elemental resist, down from 25%.
Download free Outward update 1.13 on PS4 and Xbox One.