Outward patch 1.15 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Outward 1.15 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game. Apart from this, Outward update 1.15 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new faction, new creatures, new skills, and status effects.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Outward version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Outward 1.15 patch notes?
Revenant Moon now produces heat.
- Fixed issue where buying the Adventurer bundle on Epic would not properly unlock the DLCs content when starting the game.
- Fixed double brace and trap knockback.
- Fixed Chalcedony Mace recipe.
- Fixed Chalcedony Great Mace recipe.
- Fixed one of the portal position which teleported the player out of bound when doing the Experimental Chakram quest.
- Position of the portal for the Experimental Chakram quest are now properly synced in online coop.
- Fixed position of a portal of the Experimental Chakram quest that could spawn at the same place as an Unidentified Samples gather spot.
- Improved bow network sync.
- Empty water skin is now properly synced in online coop.
- Fixed issue where Barrier would protect against Very Cold status damage.
- Cooking 2x Salt and 2x Raw Torcrab meat will now properly gives 3x Torcrab Jerky.
- Unerring read won’t be triggered on damage from statuses (such as poison) anymore.
- Fixed Dark Dweller droptable.
- Fixed molepig stackability.
- Fixed Wolf Axe and Virgin Great Axe prices.
- Fixed issue where Aether bomb could raise defeated arena fighter.
- Fixed sync issue in online coop where an healing item (such as Potion) would be nullified if the client is taking DOT (such as poison).
- Fixed spawn position for client in a defeat scenario in the Scarlet Sanctuary.
- Fixed negative damage display in the equipment overview panel (when using full rust leech gear and brains passive).
- Conjure spell in a wind sigil FX is now properly sync in online coop.
- Fixed issue where dead Defile Ghosts would not be properly destroyed when a new one appears.
Fixed an issue where an Enchanted Virgin Lantern would be lit when reloading a save even though it was turned off.
Fixed a bug when a client would use Take All would fail to properly move items because there are too many of them.
Fixed issue where dodging while placing a bedroll would result in that bedroll not being deployable until restart.
- Fixed an issue where an item would transform into its Legacy version even though the player does not own the DLC the Legacy version is tied to.
- Ambraine Withdrawal now provide correctly status resists.
- Sleeping in City Hall, Embassy or Fire totem now properly gives stamina regen.
- Fixed an issue where skill after the Ritualists breakthrough could be unlocked even without unlocking the breakthrough.
- Fixed Ornate Chakram tag.
- Djinn lantern now gives 15 resist to status.
- Gilded Shiver now does -15 to fire resist.
Download free Outward patch 1.15 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.