Outriders update 1.24 (1.024) is available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official Outriders 1.24 patch notes, the latest added some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Outriders version 1.24 (1.024.000) also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added a new campaign, new Gear, new progression, and new endgame. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are still experiencing some issues with the game. Today’s Outriders version 1.24 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
Outriders 1.24 Patch Notes – August 5, 2022
- Fixing a bug that is causing the Grim Inventor Set Bonus to stop working after 2 procs.
- Fixing a bug that is causing Client players Apocalypse Tier Progress to behave abnormally. In some cases the client might not gain any progression at all, in others the client might even skip through Apocalypse Tiers.
- We previously fixed the bug that prevented characters from gaining their first Ascension point when transferred over from the base game to Worldslayer. This upcoming patch is planned to grant all previously affected with their missing Ascension point.
- Fixing a bug that is causing the “Rockfall” mod to deal improper damage.
- Committing the above mentioned T3 Mod drop rates and CDR changes to the build rather than the backend.
Download free Outriders update 1.24 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.