Outer Wilds update 1.07 (v1.1.8 and v1.19) is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Outer Wilds version 1.07 changelog, the latest update added new features, changes, and more. Apart from this, today’s Outer Wilds patch 1.07 also significantly improves the gameplay experience.
Please notes, Outer Wilds Patch 8 overhauls the input system, installing this patch will reset your input bindings to the defaults.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Outer Wilds version 1.07 will address a few of these issues.
Outer Wilds 1.07 Patch Notes – Sep 24, 2021
- Turkish is now an available language
- Fixed writing and localization throughout the game
- Polished clue for Southern Observatory and fixed a contradiction regarding the museum statue
- New Nomai computer on Hollow’s Lantern
- Overhauled input rebinding system
- Planetary bodies and the sun no longer become invisible beyond a viewing distance of 50 km
- Ocean shaders should be more optimized now
- Numerous bug fixes
- “Gear Options” menu revamped to “Pre-flight Checklist” menu
- Major menu revisions
- New building and campsite added to Timber Hearth
- The doze off ability is now unlocked after getting the launch codes
- Future exhibit site added to observatory museum
- Hearthian Deep Space Satellite added to solar system
- Increased player jump responsiveness
- Boost can now be activated even if boost/jump input is pressed slightly before up thrust input
- Made it easier to launch Scout through certain ruined walls
- Hide-and-seek frequency is now removed after the tutorial
- Traveler instruments are now affected by a certain event
- Revised a visual aid in the Southern Observatory to be less misleading
- Improved lighting model on ghost matter crystals and similar shaders
- Added ambient occlusion volumes to improve lighting in dark spaces
- Updated credits sequence
- Numerous optimizations to improve performance
- Numerous bugfixes, particularly to input and controller rebinding
Download free Outer Wilds update 1.07 on download on PS4 and Xbox One.