Ori and The Will of the Wisps update patch notes (Nov 6, 2020) released for Windows 10 players. According to the official patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, the patch general stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added HDR Support on PC, Dynamic Resolution Scaling, FPS Limit, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s patch will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Ori and The Will of the Wisps Update Patch Notes (Nov 6, 2020)?
- New High Quality Graphics mode for Sharp, Supersampled image rendering with highest visual effect settings.
- New Low Quality Graphics mode with optimized visual effect settings to allow better performance on lower spec machines.
- PC Graphics Quality Setting Selection (Low, Balanced, High): Allows choosing between higher framerate and higher quality graphics modes.
- Sharpness Settings added in Graphics Settings for additional control of the image sharpness.
- New High Quality Audio Mode: High Fidelity Audio with increased Dynamic Range and.
- Convolution Reverb for ambiences.
- New Low Quality Audio Mode: Lower quality Audio mode for increased performance on lower end machines.
- Audio Quality Settings Selection: Allow to choose between higher quality audio and more optimized audio performance modes.
- Quick Access is now available from In-Game Pause menu.
- Backup Saves are now available from In-Game Pause menu.
- General Performance and Image Quality Improvements.
- Stability fixes introduced to further remove OOM and Graphics related crashes.
- Fixed several instances of Ori falling out of the world due to scene loading race conditions.
- Additional polish and improvements throughout the game experience.
- Various smaller bug-fixes.