Orcs Must Die 3 update (August 31, 2021) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Orcs Must Die 3 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and balancing.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s OMD 3 patch will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Orcs Must Die 3 Patch Notes (Ver 1.03) – August 11, 2021
- Fixed issue where Saw blades would get stuck in enemy units and do constant damage over a short period of time.
- Arcane dragon’s projectile is no longer stopped by Boom Barrels
- Fixed issue where clients sometimes saw go breaks happen before they are supposed too
- Removed co-op nodes that have lightning flyers spawning in Warmage on Aqueducts
- Deep Freeze with increased ranged upgrade now shows VFX in narrow hallways
- Enemies now take the correct amout of impact damage when falling
- Scramble Constant Physical AOE Buff Aura looks the same from all distances
- Scramble Mode: Controller can now reroll debuffs and exit detail modes
- Scramble: Losing a scenario no longer adds the scenario score to the Total Score
- Snow Canon now drops target when out of range
- “Bank of Archers” now using their cool down.
- Snow Cannon acid upgrade that adds melting status effect for correct duration.
- Acid Geyser now applies status effect for correct amount of time.
- Fixed issue where some traps didn’t work when using Arabic language
- * Fixed issue where players could resell traps rapidly
- * Fixed issue where hosted games would be removed from games list if levels were changed
- * Fixed issue where Barricades Placed On Player Spawn Points In Endless Scenarios 3 and 6 Cause Player To Get Stuck
- * Overlord Bladestaff and normal Bladestaff now share quest tracking
- * Arcane Dragon Trap no longer bounces multiple times for Client
- * Broadsword text uses “infront” instead of “in front”
- * Swinging mace loading screen “dmamge”
- * Settings – Horizontal Inversion label missing
- Low Graphics Light Orc’s use correct material when gibbed
- Scramble help screen or screens added to the help carousel via options menu
- General UI Polish
- Added death FX to guardians
- Death VFX Polish for Low end settings
- Cragg when gibs now uses correct model
- UI – Difficulty UI updated
- Weapon – Alchemist Satchel VFX update
- Wisps now only have shields in Rift Lord difficulty
- Bank of Archers price increased.
- The Bowling Boulder damage was doubled.
- The Bowling Boulder speed increased.
- Ceiling Laser damage reduced.
- Ceiling Laser fire damage upgrade reduced.
- Ceiling Laser collision area of lasers reduced.
- Guardian Archers damage and range increased.
- Tar Trap level upgrades slow amount reduced.
- Auto-Ballista cooldown and reset delay reduced.
- Arcane Dragon cost reduced.
- Arcane Dragon projectile lifetime increased to accommodate bouncing better.
- Double Barricade cost reduced.
- Confusion Flower fire speed increased.
- Confusion Flower projectile explodes faster.
- Decoy cost reduced.
- Flame Bracer primary damage AoE radius increased.
- Flame Bracer primary mana cost reduced.
- Broadsword secondary damage increased.
- Broadsword unique heal upgrade heal amount increased.
- Crossbow stun AoE radius increased.
- Crossbow stun projectile lifetime increased.
- Stone Staff stoned duration decreased.
- Wind Belt primary and secondary range increased.
- Lava Pots pour duration increased.
- Swinging Mace cooldown reduced.
- Elven Short Swords attack speed upgrade increased.
- Elven Short Swords secondary charge time reduced.
- Tornado in a Box cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap unique reduce cooldown upgrade cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap trigger delay reduced.
- Snow Blower trigger delay, cooldown and freeze duration all reduced
More Orcs Must Die 3 patch details are coming.