A new Orcs Must Die 3 update 1.02 (August 31, 2021) for PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Orcs Must Die 3 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for HDR, achievements, and more.
Previously, a major update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s OMD 3 patch 1.02 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Orcs Must Die 3 Patch Notes- August 31, 2021
Xbox and PS4
- Xbox – Added Global Leaderboards
- PS4 – Preorder Skins Enabled
- HDR disabled on all platforms.
- Fixed issue where saw blades would get stuck in enemy units and do constant damage over a short period of time.
- Fixed an issue where the client in a co-op game would start seeing the wisps and countdown before the previous wave finished.
- Bug fixed with enemy speed increase effects not being applied in some places. This would include enemies rift rushing when the player dies, and Ogres charging.
- Deep Freeze unique acid upgrade now applies status effect for correct duration.
- Deep Freeze with increased ranged upgrade now shows VFX in narrow hallways.
- Snow Cannon now drops target when out of range.
- Snow Cannon acid upgrade that adds melting status effect for correct duration.
- Fixed Bank of Archers cooldown time between firing shots.
- Arcane dragon’s projectile is no longer stopped by Boom Barrels.
- Acid Geyser now applies status effect for correct amount of time.
- Enemies now take the correct amount of impact damage when falling.
- Removed co-op nodes that have lightning flyers spawning in Warmage on Aqueducts.
- Scramble: Fixed the visible aura for constant physical AOE buffs, which were appearing incorrectly depending on their distance from players.
- Scramble: Controller can now reroll debuffs and exit detail modes.
- Scramble: Losing a scenario no longer adds the scenario score to the Total Score.
- Fixed issue where some traps didn’t work when using Arabic language.
- Hosted games now refresh properly for newly joined players and no longer timeout.
- * Fixed issue where hosted games would be removed from games list if levels were changed
- * Fixed issue where players could resell traps rapidly.
- * Fixed issue where Barricades placed on player spawn points in Endless scenarios 3 and 6 cause player to get stuck.
- * Overlord Bladestaff and normal Bladestaff now share quest tracking
- * Arcane Dragon Trap no longer bounces multiple times for client.
- * Broadsword text now says “in front” instead of “infront”
- * Swinging mace loading screen text “dmamge” fixed.
- * Settings – Horizontal Inversion label missing.
- * Collector Achievement will now register correctly.
* Reported by Community
- Light Orcs now use correct material when gibbed, even at lower graphics settings.
- Scramble help screen or screens added to the help carousel via options menu.
- General UI polish.
- Added death FX to guardians.
- Death VFX polish for low end graphics settings.
- Cragg now uses correct material when gibbed.
- UI – Difficulty UI updated.
- Weapon – Alchemist Satchel VFX update.
- Wisps now only have shields in Rift Lord difficulty.
- Bank of Archers price increased.
- The Bowling Boulder damage was doubled.
- The Bowling Boulder speed increased.
- Ceiling Laser damage reduced.
- Ceiling Laser fire damage upgrade reduced.
- Ceiling Laser collision area of lasers reduced.
- Guardian Archers damage and range increased.
- Tar Trap level upgrades slow amount reduced.
- Auto-Ballista cooldown and reset delay reduced.
- Arcane Dragon cost reduced.
- Arcane Dragon projectile lifetime increased to accommodate bouncing better.
- Double Barricade cost reduced.
- Confusion Flower fire speed increased.
- Confusion Flower projectile explodes faster.
- Decoy cost reduced.
- Flame Bracer primary damage AoE radius increased.
- Flame Bracer primary mana cost reduced.
- Broadsword secondary damage increased.
- Broadsword unique heal upgrade heal amount increased.
- Crossbow stun AoE radius increased.
- Crossbow stun projectile lifetime increased.
- Stone Staff stoned duration decreased.
- Wind Belt primary and secondary range increased.
- Lava Pots pour duration increased.
- Swinging Mace cooldown reduced.
- Elven Short Swords attack speed upgrade increased.
- Elven Short Swords secondary charge time reduced.
- Tornado in a Box cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap unique reduce cooldown upgrade cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap trigger delay reduced.
- Snow Blower trigger delay, cooldown and freeze duration all reduced.
Download free Orcs Must Die 3 update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.