Orcs Must Die 3 September update is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Orcs Must Die 3 patch notes, the latest update addressed multiple crash and disconnect issues.
Previously, a major update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s OMD 3 patch 1.03 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Orcs Must Die 3 Patch Notes- September 16, 2021
- Fixed multiple crash and disconnect issues.
- Egan and Cygnus no longer get stuck when using abilities
- Endless Leaderboards will be wiped
- Players can now opt-out of posting score to the leaderboard
- Improved friend invite functionality
- Improved games list functionality
- Fixed issue where game would freeze when switching to certain weapons
- Fixed War Scenario navigation issues causing large units to attack barricades
- Archer Guardians now face their target when firing
- Guardians now take the correct amount of damage from flyers
- Fixed Scramble rift point and seed issues after client completed a coop run
- Fixed issue where Scramble leaderboards would occasionally spin endlessly
- Decoys can no longer be placed in War Machine slots
- Improved navmesh pathing issues in all scenarios (walking above or in the ground)
- Gibs no longer visible when in Gore disabled
- Fixed a variety of missing localization and text overrun issues
- Removed resolution option in windowed full screen
- General UI Polish
- Gear upgrade indicator moved to improve readability
- New Endless Map and Scramble indicator “!” now working properly
- Fixed bug that caused electrocuted status effect to not always go off on death.
- Added visual to indicate electrified status effect trigger more clearly.
- Fire Fiend Overlord flame attack range increased.
- Fixed a display issue within the Spellbook.
Download free Orcs Must Die 3 update 1.03 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.