Operation Tango version 1.04 (1.000.004) released on PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Operation Tango update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added minor changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Operation Tango patch 1.04 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are facing issues with the game.
Today’s Operation Tango patch version 1.04 addressed a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Operation Tango 1.04 Patch Notes (1.000.004)
- Fixed Incorrect Drone frequency in level 6 in cross-platform play.
- Fixed Incorrect NPC frequency in level 6 in cross-platform play.
- Addressed an issue where hacker stuck in awaiting confirmation in some circumstances.
- Fixed Voice chat incorrectly shown as enabled if used previously.
- Fixed Shown key after rebinding “Cancel or Back” in some texts.
- Addressed a bug where level 2 not correctly unlocked until game restart.
- Fixed Level 6 spawning under the floor after cinematic.
Download free Operation Tango patch 1.04 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.